Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Humble Beginings

     Strange how things happen, by making a simple choice, grasping an oppertunity, to dare to take a chance. Thats how it happened for me, how this crazy carnival ride took a sharp turn in a whole new direction.
    I was always intreigued by the adds Classic with Style would send out looking for lucky audiance members appearing in their next modeling videos and went to a few of their glamorous fashion shows but wasn't picked. Then I saw the oppertunity about buying a gown to be in a video so I went for it. The result is in the picture above, I'm in the blue short skirt, in the very first thing I did for Clasic with Style.
     The video shoot was lots of fun and I stuck around to watch another being produced after ours was done. The creator of CWS, Anrol Anthony, contacted me as I watched and asked if I was interested in being a model and enrolment into her school, but being a big commitment, said I would have to think on it. She also showed me how to enter one of their photo contests which I did.
     After thinking about it for a day, I figured, when was this oppertunity ever going to happen again, soooooooo...I took the chance and enroled. I can't say it was easy, and there have been times where I thought I would just give up, but I believe great rewards come from hard work and not quitting when the chips are down.
     So I'm here to say that I'm still climbing the ladder, doing alot of shows, and having lots of fun. Yes, all this hard work really is very rewarding for me, and I'm very glad that I took that oppertunity, to dare to take that chance, and as a bonus, I have found a whole new wonderful fun family that anyone would sware excaped from the loony bin, but I wouldn't want it any other way.
     If interested, you should stop on by and join in the fun in the great virtual world of Second Life, and just search Classic with Style, we are all friendly and would love to say hi.
                                                                               -As always, ENJOY!  -Kat


No comments:

Post a Comment